Horizon Choice Pension Plan
- Pre – Approved RATS under section 157A of Income Tax Law allowing tax relief on contributions. Tax relief / allowances will be in line with Guernsey Income Tax parameters.
- Able to receive transfers from other Guernsey approved schemes.
- Able to receive regular and ad‑hoc contributions.
- No limit on additional contributions and/or transfers in.
- Clear & transparent fee approach where you pay only for the choices you make. Third party expenditure excluded.
- Investment Choice (through a flexible investment structure):
- Option to nominate your own investment manager.
- Standard asset classes available; normally via Discretionary Investment Manager or investment platforms / insurance wrappers.
- Non‑standard asset classes: restricted to member loans (subject to conditions).
- Assets held in a scheme grow free of taxation ‑ except for any withholding taxes
- No requirement to purchase an insurance company annuity.
- Flexibility on how and when to draw benefits (in line with Guernsey Income Tax parameters).
- Discretion over distribution of residual fund upon death of member.